Radical Restoration in Spain.
April 16 – 23, 2023
Set in the beautiful nature reserve of Andalucía “Sierra de las Nieves” in Southern Spain, Molino del Rey’s luxury centre hosts our next writing retreat.
Only 50 minutes from Malaga airport & just 38 km from the magical city of Ronda.
A walking tour of Ronda to visit spots frequented by Hemingway and Rilke.
Other excursions to nearby pueblos may be arranged.
This unique retreat features a balance of structured activity and free time for exploration, creativity, and rest.
Program ~ $895 CAD per person*
- Daily guided writing practice offered in the AWA (Amherst Writers & Artists) method
- Optional individual feedback on up to 10 pages of written work submitted in advance
- Optional transfer from Malaga Airport to Molino del Rey (our hosts advise car rental)
Meals & Accommodation *
Shared Room ~ €665 each
Private Single Room ~ €975
- all prices are subject to 10% VAT
Please check exchange rates for your local currency
Includes daily brunch and dinner.
- to be paid on arrival at Molino del Rey If you plan to use a credit card, an additional 1.5% will be charged.
- *to secure your place, a $200.00 CAD non-refundable deposit is required.
For more information about the exquisite Molino del Rey, click here.
Questions? Requests? Need more info? Please fill out this form and I’ll get right back to you.
“Deepam’s workshops are a joy. Not only the prompts, along with her warmth and her support, but I always come away feeling like I have struck gold, that I have the beginning of a piece of writing that excites and inspires me. The online connection with the other writers is real and the writing energy is infectious.”
~ Marie L