Radical Restoration in Spain.
May 14 – 21, 2023
Set in the beautiful nature reserve of Andalucía “Sierra de las Nieves” in Southern Spain, Molino del Rey’s luxury centre hosts our next writing retreat.
Only 50 minutes from Malaga airport & just 38 km from the magical city of Ronda.
This unique retreat features a balance of structured activity and free time for exploration, creativity, and rest.
Program ~ $875 CAD per person*
- Daily guided writing practice offered in the AWA (Amherst Writers & Artists) method
- Optional individual feedback on up to 10 pages of written work submitted in advance
- Transfer from Malaga Airport to Molino del Rey
Meals & Accommodation
Shared Room ~ €665 (approximately $1015 CAD) * each for shared or €875 (approximately $1300 CAD) * single
Private Single Room ~ €875 (approximately $1300 CAD)*
Deluxe King Suite ~ €700 (approximately $1065 CAD)* each for shared or €980 (approximately $1490 CAD)single
Includes daily brunch and dinner.
- to be paid on arrival at Molino del Rey
- *to secure your place, a $200.00 CAD non-refundable deposit is required.
For more information about the exquisite Molino del Rey, click here.
Questions? Requests? Need more info? Please fill out this form and I’ll get right back to you.
“Deepam’s workshops are a joy. Not only the prompts, along with her warmth and her support, but I always come away feeling like I have struck gold, that I have the beginning of a piece of writing that excites and inspires me. The online connection with the other writers is real and the writing energy is infectious.”
~ Marie L